The Stress Coach U live and self-study web courses train coaches, educators and healthcare providers to use and teach concrete stress reduction techniques to clients, students and patients. Real success and optimal health require effective stress management. Unhealthy stress is an obstacle that slows and often blocks us and those we serve from reaching our professional and personal goals. Distress makes change, job searches, leadership, performing and wellness even more challenging, while triggering behaviors and habits that hinder weight loss, smoking cessation, relationships and earning power. The Stress Coach U course teaches easy-to-practice exercises that increase the effectiveness of our work, and the efforts of our clients, students and patients, by smoothing and removing stress that impedes goal achievement.
About Your Course Teacher
Jordan Friedman, a.k.a. The Stress Coach, and former director of Columbia University’s health education program, teaches and trains coaches, therapists, teachers, doctors and other providers how to practice and instruct their clients and students to use practical and effective stress management strategies during this dynamic course. For the past 20 years, Jordan’s books, columns and training workshops have taught stress prevention and reduction skills to thousands–from students and CEOs to police officers and prison inmates.
- Learn and practice a variety of stress reduction techniques to boost your own wellness, productivity and goal achievement
- Acquire methodologies for teaching and motivating your clients and students to use the stress management strategies that you have learned.
- Boost the effectiveness and impact of your work with clients and students by reducing stress that impedes their goal achievement, work success, relationships, treatment and other vital aspects of personal and professional wellness.
- Add and communicate a uniquely valuable and marketable service to your business, website, materials and portfolio.
- Stress and how it impacts personal and professional health
- Building awareness of stress sources, symptoms and triggers
- Learning, practicing and teaching breathing, focus, muscle tension reduction and visualization techniques
- Creating and implementing a stress management plan
- Teaching and learning resources for you and your constituents
- Marketing and building your work with Stress Coach U content and materials
Dynamic Series Learning Methods and Tools
- Videos of techniques to support their practice and instructions
- A course companion app and website with printable technique handouts and guides
- Demonstrations of strategies and teaching methods
- Test-teaching of techniques
- Optional call with course teacher Jordan Friedman
You also get access to these valuable teaching, marketing and business development extras:
- Ongoing access to video demos of Stress Coach U techniques
- Ongoing access to printable handouts for clients and students
- Audio tracks of stress reduction techniques to use with your clients and audiences
- Dot Calm stress trackers and carry cards featuring Stress Coach U exercises
- Smart phone and tablet app with stress reduction videos and resources
- Descriptions of Stress Coach U credentials and techniques to use in marketing and presentation materials
- Discounts on future Stress Coach U courses and materials